Thursday, July 25th - Football Minicamp/Football Parent Information Meeting
Saturday, August 3rd - Football Equipment Distribution/Cheer and Football JOG-A-THON
August 5th - Football first week of practice
Monday, August 5th - Cheer Parent Information Meeting/Cheer Participant Uniform Fitting
August 5th - August 7th - Cheer 3 Day Minicamp
Saturday, August 24th - Jamboree and Pictures
Saturday, September 7th - Games begin
LRF CORE VALUES
• TEAM – Commitment. Trust. Respect. Unity.
• CONFIDENCE – Building kids up.
• WORK – Hard work. Discipline. Perseverance.
• PARTICIPATION – Everyone practices. Everyone plays.
• ATTITUDE – Be positive. Be humble. Be a good sport.
• FUN – Enjoy the experience.
THE LRF COMMITMENT
• Providing fun, challenging, and safe learning environments for kids.
• Modeling our core-values while providing young people in the community an opportunity to participate in an organized team-sport.
• Teaching our core-values while equipping kids with fundamental skills and basic knowledge of the sport.